Skip to content
- The membership shall be cancelled if the annual subscription fee is not paid by the due date or after the grace period of 30 days following the due date.
- This membership will cancel automatically in case of member’s death as this membership is not transferrable, it can’t be gifted or utilized by anyone except the specific member of the society who have legitimately gained that particular membership.
- The Brights Society may suspend a Member if they indulge themselves in any act detrimental or prejudicial to the interest and aims of the Society.
In which case the reason will be provided and the concerned ex-member will be fully refunded for that running year’s membership fees, if it has indeed been paid by the member. This refund process may take up to 30 working days and mode of refund will be at the description of the society.
- A Member may withdraw their Membership by submitting the resignation via e-mail. We may take up to 15 working days to process your membership termination. No refund shall be doled out in such case where cancellation is initiated by the member. In essence, the membership fees are non-refundable.
- The Membership of a member shall cease when one is declared insolvent or goes mad or becomes incapable of carrying out the membership contract.